Organic, handmade rose water fail toner to leave your skin feeling refreshed and luxurious.
This toner is made using only natural ingredients. I soak dried lavender, chamomile and hibiscus flowers in distilled witch hazel for two weeks. Then press and mix it with organic, locally sources rose water.
• Lavender is an antibacterial and circulatory stimulant. It increases the skin’s oxygen supply to help detoxify.
• Hibiscus increases skin elasticity and speeds up cell rejuvenation. It’s a natural source of antioxidants and helps combat oily skin and clogged pores.
• Chamomile reduces acne scars and fights breakouts while lightening under eye circles.
• Witch hazel is a natural antiseptic that helps reduce puffy eyes and minimizes damage from excess sun exposure.
• Rose water helps maintain skin’s pH level, and can help soothe irritated skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.